DRUM established the analytical team in 1998 to support our operational & risk management activities.
From the outset, we focused on a holistic approach using a wide range of sophisticated tools to analyse companies, markets and the environment.
This involves the use of reliable-source information, official data, published material, expert opinion and high-level decision makers to ensure that we can identify:
- how a business really works
- the nature of any internal & external schemes
- assets and ownership
- market mechanisms
- informal arrangements
- bureaucratic, cultural and regional issues
- company & personnel profiling
Our analytical projects have included:
- “quick & dirty” analysis of individuals and companies for the benefit of law firms
- plastics industry analysis to identify the PVC / PET manufacturers and users in the CIS region
- KYC verification “testing” for commodity traders & commodity banks
- pharmaceuticals grey market and counterfeit investigations
- alcohol industry distribution, grey market and counterfeit investigations
- oil & gas exploration, support, upstream & downstream investigations
- tobacco distribution, grey market and counterfeit investigations
We understand how individuals and businesses operate.